Monday, June 1, 2009

Moving Day

Annnnd, here we go! The brand new interface for ULYSSES "SEEN" is ready (well, mostly) to go. There's still other features we'll be building into it, and a lot more pages of new content to put up there but, finally, things are contained on the one site allowing you to move freely back and forth between the comic and easy-to-use Readers' Guide that helps people solve some of the novel's mysterious and ask direct question. Heck, no you can even help me get the damn thing done right by including links, suggesting casting for character and telling me just what Stephen's hat is supposed to look like (I really mean that last one, by the way. I haven't found a conclusive answer there yet...).

Make sure you check out the "How to Use This Comic" on the way in. There's some new features to how the comic is presented that we're all pretty proud of, but they're pretty unexpected at first. I'm not going to say any more here because, well, I want you to read it, don't I?
-Rob

No comments: